Saturday, March 11, 2006

2 more days!!!

Man, I can't believe we're leaving in less than 2 days! Still so surreal. Once in a while I'll think about it and get a rush of emotions. Everything from excitement to fear hits me at once. It's a little insane.

We've been living on next to nothing for the last few days after moving everything we had left to storage. It's quite the sight. We have our camping mats, sleeping bags and yeah, that's about it. Worse than student living I tell ya.

Finally managed to do a pack test tonight. Thank goodness everything fit. :P The pack doesn't feel too heavy - maybe 25 pounds? Of course I haven't been carrying it around for long so I may be tossing things out as I go along.

Right now, I'm just tired and very glad most of the logistics are done with. Soon, we can just start exploring!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home