Saturday, February 04, 2006

Zoe

Today, Zoe went to her new home. I didn't think parting with her was going to be this difficult. It broke my heart. She was my little girl.

On the car ride over to her new home, she couldn't stop crying. It was a cry I had never heard before. She was wailing her little heart out. I only held out until we dropped her off. I had my first glimpse into what parents must feel when they have to part with their children for whatever reason. I'm sure this doesn't even compare. I only had her for 3 years and didn't have the whole preganacy labour experience with her. Still, my heart is aching.

I'm sure she'll be loved well in her new home. She'll have great big windows to look out of now. And she won't have to worry about Spaz attacking her anymore.

Zoe was a treasure. I'll miss her dearly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home